PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd is an independent 100% Irish owned family run company based in Millstreet, Co. Cork. Established in 2003 the company has gone from strength to strength. We are a BRC Accredited Facility and have high quality standards across our storage, distribution, and production facility.
The candidate will be a key member of the team driving an important project for the business. The candidate will be responsible for maximising the benefits of digitalisation within the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and Mapping our Business Process Flow to allow improvements throughout the business.
- Be responsible for customising software tools utilised by the company when needed, as well as integrating new software.
- Coordinate the roll out of digitalisation in various departments within the business.
- Liaise with the software implementation team to ensure successful and timely roll out.
- Liaise with internal Clover Hill team to ensure everyone is maximising the benefits of the system and reporting from the system meets the business needs.
- Build and develop reports that aid decision making in the business.
- Identify suitable KPIs for all departments and create a dashboard means of monitoring same.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College (NWRC) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Degree in IT/Computing or Degree in other field with significant experience working in an IT environment.
- Excel and SQL Reporting Experience (1 year +)
- Previous Project Management Experience / Process Mapping Experience (1 year +)
- If necessary, you must have a valid work permit/visa in place allowing you to work legally in Rep of Ireland
- Further Project Management Qualifications and Certificates
- Previous Experience with Data Analytics (1 year +) To apply for this role click here
Multi Drop Delivery Driver – Full Time Position
Clover Hill Food Ingredients are looking for a licensed Rigid Truck Driver (Class C licence) who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. We are looking for a hardworking and experienced person to join a dynamic and hardworking team in our warehouse in Millstreet. A privately-owned family business Clover Hill operate out of two warehouses and maintain a fleet of six trucks which distribute products all over 32 counties of Ireland. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Perform Multi drop Chill & Ambient deliveries.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and ensure the vehicle is washed weekly.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues on App.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Class C driver license.
- CPC Licence.
- Current Tachograph card.
- 1 Years driving experience.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Excellent collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently.
- Have a good level of English.
- A flexible /adaptable can-do attitude in their roles.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A sense of pride in a job well done.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Be willing to work part of a team.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must be over 25 Years of age.
What you can expect
- Rate of pay negotiable.
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension after 6 months
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Dan Buckley, Clover Hill Food Ingredients, Mount Leader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co. Cork. P51 E8PY.