Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. are looking for hardworking and experienced personnel to join their dynamic and hardworking team based out of their warehouse in Millstreet.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – Full-Time Position Available
Responsibilities include the following:
- Move, pick, and load all food types and non-food products for customer orders.
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards.
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments.
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain the flow of goods in and out of our warehouse.
- Always maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards.
- Stock control of individual racks.
- Ability to follow SOPS.
- Warehouse cleaning to adhere to BRC quality standards.
- Forklift / Counterbalance Licence (desirable but not essential).
- Power Pallet Truck Certification (desirable but not essential).
- Manual handling cert (desirable but not essential).
Please email your C.V to email@example.com or post it to HR, Clover Hill Food Ingredients, Mount Leader Industrial Estate, Millstreet, Co. Cork P51 E8PY.