Quality and Food Safety Policy
- Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. is committed to the strict adherence of the food safety legislation that governs our business and to source, manufacture and distribute safe and legal products that continually exceed the expectation and quality requirements of our customers.
- It is our objective to make continuous improvements to our products, our process and our facility. We will provide the necessary resources required to achieve these standards in terms or equipment, training and finance.
- The company is committed to providing excellent products and outstanding customer service and recognises food safety as a customer and product requirement.
- It is the policy of Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd. to strive to build long term partnerships with our customers and suppliers.
- Clover Hill Food Ingredients Ltd is committed to a rigorous Quality Management Programme and Food Safety Plan incorporating the principles of HACCP and this is achieved by employing suitably experienced, well trained and motivated staff, demanding honesty, integrity and an ethical approach to everything we do
- We strive to improve and enhance the effectiveness of our Food Safety & Quality Management System by monitoring our performance against our established objectives and management system requirements
- We will provide suitable training and communication processes to ensure all personnel are aware of their requirements within the Food Safety & Quality System and that key staff is technically competent.
- We have been successful in achieving the BRC Global Standard Accreditation for Storage & Distribution and we are fully committed to facilitating the continual improvement of Food Safety and Quality Management
We are committed to complying with the objectives of all customer policies, legal requirements and industry standards